Wednesday 5 June 2013

death becomes her

"It is June. I am tired of being brave."

"It is June.
I am tired of being brave."

- Anne Sexton from "The Truth the Dead Know," 1962.  (via loveage-moondream)

erosart: Alphonse Inoue





erosart:

Alphonse Inoue

Photo



Photo



erosart: Michael Parkes





erosart:

Michael Parkes

Photo



Photo



"She is weeping, you fool, because she has already lived and because she goes on living still. But..."

"She is weeping, you fool, because she has already lived and because she goes on living still. But what she mourns for above all, what causes her to tremble from head to heel, is that tomorrow she must go on living, tomorrow and its tomorrow and for always, as each of us must do."

- Charles Baudelaire from The Mask (via violentwavesofemotion)

saloandseverine: Brassai, Anaïs Nin drapée dans un châle,...



saloandseverine:

Brassai, Anaïs Nin drapée dans un châle, 1932

I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.

Anaïs Nin

varietas: Brassai: De la série : VI L'Amour. Vers...













varietas:

Brassai: De la série : VI L'Amour. Vers 1935-1950

Photo



axemansjazz: Variety is the spice of life.



axemansjazz:

Variety is the spice of life.

darksilenceinsuburbia: Juan Gatti. Ciencias Naturales. also...



darksilenceinsuburbia:

Juan Gatti. Ciencias Naturales.

also here

Via Art From Suburbia

Les chats sur les toits by André Toussaint, c. 1964





Les chats sur les toits by André Toussaint, c. 1964

hoodoothatvoodoo: ABC Illustration by Jorge Barradas 1926



hoodoothatvoodoo:

ABC

Illustration by Jorge Barradas

1926

Photo



red-lipstick: Orlando Sanchez - Enticing Beauty from Beauty...



red-lipstick:

Orlando Sanchez - Enticing Beauty from Beauty Collection   Nupastels on Paper

"I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found."

"I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found."

- Claire LaZebnik, Epic Fail  (via danmaru)

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment