Thursday 6 June 2013

pretty sure im considered jailbait

Photo



loop-zoop: eternal-alchemist: Wolf Children: Ame and...



loop-zoop:

eternal-alchemist:

Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki

look here's the whole fucking movie just watch it from beginning to end u little shits

uh were having charcoal for breakfast

uh

were having charcoal for breakfast

YODELS AS I MAKE BREAKFAST

YODELS AS I MAKE BREAKFAST

Photo



summ is a basic bitch omg

summ is a basic bitch omg

==>Karkat: Chase her out.

calamitygenerator:

You nodded. Being honest with yourself, you had assumed that it was something else. A different quadrant. Someone she loved and that abandoned her. But you also knew that moiraillegiances could sometimes be stronger than actual romance.

"I understand" Was the first thing you told her. If you were to be abandoned by your moirail, it'd probably pain you a lot too. After all, you consider her the moirail you were meant to have. It is obvious that seeing someone you cared all that much for dead, and even more so if you blamed yourself for it, you'd go crazy. But that'd come later.

"It wasn't your fault" Was your first recomforting phrase, soon followed by a rather rushed "If he took his life after you broke off, that makes you a great moirail. It means he became unbalanced to the point without you"

Shake your head before setting it on your arms, hiding your face.

“I didn’t support him. It really was me at the fault, at least— some of it. I spit on his glorious highbloods shoes, pretty much. I just. I fucked up and that was the last straw and he broke it off.” 

Cover your face with sprayed fingers, biting at your lower lip to hold back tears.

“I came back to apologize. To tell him that and.. and I never got the chance. ” Exhale, inhale. Breathe. “I wanted so desperately to forget about him with all these god damn one-sided relationships and it just pushed the issue to the corner to let it fester and grow and now I just fucking can’t do it anymore.”

tries to write bio stuff falls asleep on keyboard d rags self to bed whining about schoo...

tries to write bio stuff

falls asleep on keyboard

d rags self to bed whining about schoo tomarrow„

Photo



ERIDAN IS A LITTLE SHIT HE KILLED ME AS AN EXCUSE TO SEND ME TO BED AGGRESSIVELY KNEEDS KARKATS LAP...

ERIDAN IS A LITTLE SHIT HE KILLED ME AS AN EXCUSE TO SEND ME TO BED

AGGRESSIVELY KNEEDS KARKATS LAP AND

SNORES ANGRY-LY

==>Karkat: Chase her out.

calamitygenerator:

You simply stare at her for a little bit. Oh. Did she assume that you know who 'his' ghost is? You surely don't. So, you just fold your arms again, and hook your left leg over the right one.

"There's simply no chance of it being real. It's going to be just a dream, at most. There's no dreambubbles in my world, you know. The game's over. All that you could see, would maybe be the Horrorterrors, but that's mainly because they're a force superiour to the game. With, you know, Feferi's lusus and things by the like."

You take a deep breath, and look at her again. It doesn't look like she's mentally stable, not that it makes her wrong. Emotions are overwheling sometimes.

"if you want to talk about whoever you're refering to, get it out of your chest, vent, that'd probably help. I could probably provide some useful advice too, in case you chose to trust me with it. Even if, well, ruptures are always hard to go through"

You can feel your rib cage rattle with each breath you take, and your constricted windpipe makes this a challenge.

“Equius.” Whisper this; his name still burns like a fresh wound on your lips.

“It’s been so god damn long and I still think I’ll see him again. Sometimes I hope for it, but I wouldn’t know what to say. He.. didn’t die the way most did.  He was just.. laying here. I thought he was asleep at first. But. I saw all those pills and the poison bottles I still can’t think anything but it was my fault.”

You ramble on, looking hard at your nails piercing the delicate skin of your palms. Maybe he was right, that you weren’t stable. No one could blame you, though.

“I mean, what the hell. I busted into the imperial guards station to find my ex-moirail dead in his coon. I just. Fuck.”

MAFIA QUEENS





MAFIA QUEENS

mafia did yOU MEAN ME AND JADE ARE MAFIA QUEENS

mafia did yOU MEAN ME AND JADE ARE MAFIA QUEENS

reblog if youre not a chud

==>Karkat: Chase her out.

calamitygenerator:

Scared of what she might see while she sleeps. Now that sounds a lot like something you're used to. You lean backwards on the couch, and close your eyes before you speak.

"That's no reason not to sleep. I learnt that the harsh way. Even if you're scared, or if the nightmares are bad, your body still needs it. So how about, you try to go sleep? I'm here now. You know that you won't be hurt."

“That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Never the less, you’re tucking your hands into the curves of your face, smiling. This fucking dork. 

“It’s not the nightmares, it’s more of— what if it’s real? What if I see a ghost or some shit. If I see his ghost.”

Choke on your words. His ghost. His fucking ghost.

“I don’t even know why I’m so god damn emotional about him still, it’s been seven damn sweeps. Besides, he abandoned me. And why now?” Exhale, rolling onto your back. This was pointless, the thought bounces off the inner walls of your mind and echo.

“Sorry to bother you with this shit. I honestly thought you’d be the one to go to I guess, I doubt Jade would be of any help other than a tear pillow and all the hugs in the world can’t solve everything.”

It means Canibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller and originates from the 1984 film C.H.U.D. But...

It means Canibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller and originates from the 1984 film C.H.U.D. But is now used to describe ugly stupid people. Most notably in the Kevin Smith film Clerks 2(2006). The phrase is mostly used in America but is now starting to become popular in the UK.

thank you urban dictionary

perosus: joustinglance: perosus: joustinglance: felkaplz: people who can roleplay, write, draw,...

perosus:

joustinglance:

perosus:

joustinglance:

felkaplz:

people who can roleplay, write, draw, sing, play instruments, and are smart

image

oh hey its back

Lucas ur tumblr famous im so proud of u //

thanks dad im proud of you too.

was that sarcasm u little shit //

potterwholin: justbeingkawaii: professorpancake: pinkisthenewscarlet: i-spooky-like-fedex: skell...

potterwholin:

justbeingkawaii:

professorpancake:

pinkisthenewscarlet:

i-spooky-like-fedex:

skellagirl:

parallelsea:

October

OCTOber

it's the 8th month

I cracked the code

October is the 10th month though

It was originally the 8th month but then Julius fucking Caesar decided to add in July and August after himself and his nephew Augustus

we should totally just stab caesar

We did.  23 times.

HE HAD IT COMING

image

==>Karkat: Chase her out.

calamitygenerator:

You let out a pretty annoyed huff before letting your arms fall down next to your body, and drop next to her, sitting on the couch.

"I told you to get some sleep. Why aren't you sleeping?"

You shrug, tucking your phone away.

“I’m scared of what I might see.”

Your voice is flat; no hints of emotion coming from it. It was the truth and you didn’t like it, but you couldn’t change it.

but no really i was just kidding i know how to use a god damn toilet

but no really i was just kidding i know how to use a god damn toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment