Friday 7 June 2013

http://teenagemutantninjasarah.tumblr.com/

best-of-funny: neonblogfreak: pop-lock-and-dropthepj: I love that if you look up something on...

best-of-funny:

neonblogfreak:

pop-lock-and-dropthepj:

I love that if you look up something on google you usually get really generic photos

image

But if you add "tumblr" to your search you get really beautiful, artistic pictures

image

image

image

X

timeandbananas:



timeandbananas:

image

image

Photo



bonit-a: sp1rit: This animation is absolutely glorious....



bonit-a:

sp1rit:

This animation is absolutely glorious. Just take a moment to appreciate that this was all done by somebody's hand; that they slaved over this, and this was the result of a human, not a computer. It's completely perfect.

the reflection looks like eric and ariel.

gracefalling: kyliesparks27: theballetblog: The only harlem...



gracefalling:

kyliesparks27:

theballetblog:

The only harlem shake video that matters: English National Ballet

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS MEME, THE ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET SHOWS UP ALL THESE BITCHES.

This is the only Harlem Shake video I will ever not hate.

Photo



signedfury: realest plot-twist ever.





signedfury:

realest plot-twist ever.

lyratheprofessor: i'm breathing in the chemicals this is it the apocalypse

lyratheprofessor:

i'm breathing in

the chemicals

image

this is it the apocalypse

Smart ideas for Smarter cities







Smart ideas for Smarter cities

gysahlgreens: Kingdom Hearts 2: Disney...













gysahlgreens:

Kingdom Hearts 2: Disney Castle

fake awkward: OMG HEY IM AWKWARD *cute little giggle* NO NO OMG IM SO CUTE IM AWKWARD WOW AWKWARDNESS IS SO CUTE

fake awkward: OMG HEY IM AWKWARD *cute little giggle* NO NO OMG IM SO CUTE IM AWKWARD WOW AWKWARDNESS IS SO CUTE
real awkward: *hopefully they arent looking at me* *please dont talk to me* *why is everyone staring at me* *am i dressed right* *what's wrong with me* *is there something on my face* *wait is someone walking towards me* *starts shaking* *did i do something wrong* *please dont try to talk to me* .

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



best-of-funny: X



best-of-funny:

X

Photo





style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

idrawcutethingsprettywell: Finally finished this painting from...



idrawcutethingsprettywell:

Finally finished this painting from LAST JULY. #LazyArtistProbz #NorthernWhale

knowyouravatarfacts: It was nominated for Worst Picture (won),...



knowyouravatarfacts:

It was nominated for Worst Picture (won), Worst Director (won), Worst Screenplay (won), Worst Support Actor for Dev Petal and Jackson Rathbone (only Jackson Rathbone won), Worst Supporting Actress, Worst Screen Couple, Worst Prequel/Remake/Rip-Off/Sequel, and Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D (won)

source

No comments:

Post a Comment