Friday 7 June 2013

hommes murs

wofff















wofff

Photo



gotsilver: SUBMISSION!



gotsilver:

SUBMISSION!

Photo



gotsilver: Happy Birthday to my favorite man in front of my big...











gotsilver:

Happy Birthday to my favorite man in front of my big lens.


Happy Birthday TBF! Best to you and co.-

Photo



bigthickchubbydick: Good dick daddy!



bigthickchubbydick:

Good dick daddy!

bearvarian: Gooood! woufff



bearvarian:

Gooood!

woufff

Photo





sympa















sympa

Photo













Photo





mignon



mignon

Photo











Photo











boyneedchubby: I love lust juice!



boyneedchubby:

I love lust juice!

Photo













Photo





grayandwise: More from Andy.www.thegrayandwiseproject.com



grayandwise:

More from Andy.
www.thegrayandwiseproject.com

cormacmcc: For more photos go here: cormacmcc.tumblr.com/ I...



cormacmcc:

For more photos go here: 
cormacmcc.tumblr.com/

I also have another blog with photos of me and of other big men who I really like:
fredfergotz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment